1.26.2013

Sometimes I like Saturdays

Soon I'll have to go back and update, but today I'll start with what's going on with our family now.  I've realized I don't write things down that I want to remember very well when I don't blog.  Today was a very good Saturday.  Which for me is not always the case.  Saturday's are my least favorite day of the week.  Carson had one of his last basketball games of the season.  He is pretty funny to watch.  He has lots of energy on the court and gets a little goofy.  He is getting so much better.  He's really good at passing and dribbling.  After Carson's game I was craving fish taco's so I took the four to lunch with me.  Their kids meals are huge!  Carson had a spy birthday party at our neighbor Spencers.  Perfect day for it.  Gloomy and foggy.  I took the three to the mall with me. Kai is so sick.  His eyes are goopy and swollen.  His nose is a faucett.  When we got to the mall he didn't mind being there, but I felt like a bad mom taking a sick kid out.  We had some extra time before we needed to pick up Carson so I let Annie get her hair curled at one of the kiosks.  While Annie was getting her hair done Kai was telling her how beautiful she looked.  The lady doing Annie's hair was in love.  She asked Kai if he'd be her boyfriend.  Then with a runny nose and everything she had him give her a kiss on the cheek.  Such trouble with that one.  Even when he's sick Kai is such a flirt.  Annie lost a tooth.  It was getting really gross hanging on by a tiny bit.  You could turn it right side up and it remained attached.  Annie wrote letters and drew pictures for the tooth fairy.  She writes the sweetest notes.  Almost every day she writes me little notes or draws me pictures.  They are priceless.  Evie crawled on her hands and knees forward once today.  Why is she growing up so fast!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...