5.18.2012

Just a few more weeks.


Time just might fly when you don't blog.  In three weeks or less our baby girl will be here.  It's been so long since we've had a newborn.  I can't wait.  This pregnancy has definitely been an emotional roller coaster.  Just when I find myself relaxing something will come up.  At my last doctors appointment my doctor checked and she's either breech or transverse.  Hopefully she'll turn on her own.  If not my doctor will try to turn her next week.  If that doesn't work out I'll probably be having my first c-section.
So that I'll remember.  This pregnancy...
our little girl has moved more than any other baby before.
I've actually liked most of my maternity clothes and still feel like some fit.  (H & M came to Utah at a good time)
I'm enjoying the end more because I know it's the last time I'll ever experience this.
I've loved it that Carson gives my tummy hugs every night, Annie can't wait to have a sister, and Kai keeps asking when his baby will come out of mommy's tummy.
I feel like Todd and I have talked enough about the hard things for each of us when I'm pregnant that I'm not as much of an emotional roller coaster and he's the best husband to a pregnant wife I could imagine.
I've been craving Cafe Rio, Orange Soda with tons of ice and snow cones...blue cotton candy or pina colada.

My heartburn/reflux makes it so hard to sleep.  It's by far the worst of any pregnancy.  I'm too paranoid to take anything but Tums.
Annie saw my stomach with my shirt up the other day and she gasped so loudly Todd heard it down the hall.  I don't think my stomach can stretch anymore.
Carson hopes this little girl has blue eyes or blonde hair or both so she'll look like him a little.
Loved being pregnant with these girls and other friends that are still pregnant.  These girls both have baby boys now.










3 comments:

rachel june* said...

you are SO cute Jenn!!! Can't wait to see this little peanut too.

taryn said...

i had to have atticus turned. i hope she turns for you. i'm so excited for you. we are coming for july. can't wait to see her!!

ScottNLili said...

So excited for you to have this baby here safe and sound. I sure hope she decides to turn so you dont have to have a c-section! you are in our prayers and we love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...