2.01.2013

Another pictureless post.

This week I actually tried to consistently exercise.  I recently started running for the first time in two years and felt really good and then felt like I was for sure going to die.  I sat on our sofa for hours after.  I've ran more since then.  The second time I went Todd said, "Pace yourself".  I laughed because of course I'd pace myself, but last time I really didn't.  I felt way better after my second run since I followed that advice.  Evie is doing little crawls this week.  Mostly backwards.  It's so cute.  If she doesn't have a bow in, her mop of hair hangs almost to her eyes.  Kai has been saying the funniest things.  Today he kept talking to Annie about Groundhog Day because she is really excited for it.  He was getting confused though and started calling the groundhog a warthog.  At on point he actually said, "Actually Annie if the warthog sees his shadow we have six more weeks of Christmas."  Todd and I were dying laughing.  He also said "My stomach loves food so much it's jiggly".  Don't know where he gets this stuff.  Annie has a stack of Valentine's in her room she's been making for us all week.  I act like I don't notice because I think they are a surprise.  For a while Kai kept saying he wants to be a doctor when he grows up...like me.  I thought he was understanding I'm not a doctor until Annie asked me to talk at her school for career day.  I was so curious what she thought my career is.  I thought she'd say mom or close to that.  "Aren't you a doctor," she asked me?  Then Kai agreed, "you are a doctor".  oh wow!  Poor Carson has had a fever the past few days.  One minute he's fine and then he can hardly move.  It's so sad.  I'm hoping they think I'm a doctor because I help them feel better.

1 comment:

Xoxo Grandma said...

Oh Jenn, that is so sweet! What a cute mother you are, no wonder your children are so adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...