3.19.2012

Making me happy.

St. Patricks Day.  
Even though it was a few days ago, dreary weekends are the perfect time for a holiday.
The leprechauns dyed our milk green and brought a little breakfast surprise.  Of course our kids pretty much just picked out the marshmallows and left the rest.  They are the best part. 

 Corned beef dinner.  
We had corned beef with my family last weekend.  I had to have it again this weekend.

Happy kids just out of the tub.

Kai has been giving me a run for my money lately.  He is in a whining phase.  
Today this boy made me very happy.  He hardly whined at all and he was so cute and happy after a really long bath.  

1 comment:

marla said...

He definitely loves those baths.....asks for one every time he comes to our house. Love that chubby cheeked cutie pie:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...