3.15.2012

Making me happy today...

Golden Spoon- I have been craving it.  There is one right by Kai's school.
Just before we pick him up this girl has been sharing my craving with me.
 Bright skinny jeans on a sunny day. My cousins wife has been trying to convince me to get these from Target for weeks.  She has so many different pairs and every time we pick our kids up from kindergarten I see her wearing a different color.  They always look cute on her so I thought I'd give them a try.  I got them in a way bigger size and I am loving not having a maternity panel.  I got so many comments on them at Ikea today.
This outfit makes me laugh too.  Todd thinks the maternity shirt I'm wearing from H & M looks like the one Jay Leno always wears and he is not the biggest fan of skinny jeans.  Perfect outfit for a girls night tonight.

2 comments:

ScottNLili said...

So glad you are finding things that make you happy! And hello!! Those jeans are stinkin cute! Loved seeing you for the early St Pattys Day party. I enjoy spending time with your family, and I am so thankful to have Paul in our lives. We adore him, he fits perfectly, and he brought along some amazing children to share in the joys and laughs of our lives too. So thankful to know you, so blessed to have your sweet smile in my life. I am so glad you are sharing these things, it helps heal and helps others grow stronger. Can't wait to see this sweet baby girl! So exciting!

Mat and Brooke said...

It's nice to see that there's another wife out there who doesn't feel like she cannot wear styles that her husband doesn't like! I think one of the most attractive characteristics is confidence (and obviously humility to go with it...), so wear what you feel good in! Mat made SURE that I knew for years and years leading up to my short haircut that he did NOT like short hair on girls. But hey-- even though it took me awhile to be gutsy enough to chop it all off, my hair is exactly the style now that he used to loathe.

...Although I'm pretty sure he doesn't loathe pixie cuts as much as he used to, I know my haircut isn't his favorite :: but I'm good with that! I like it. :)

So keep rockin' the skinnies girlfriend! You're beautiful, and Todd loves you no matter what. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...