3.13.2012

Think Pink!

Last year at this time our family went through some hard things.  Gratefully the quotes I posted the other day hopefully won't apply to us again anytime soon.  Grateful for cute friends that text to make sure everything is okay when they read them though.  For almost 28 weeks I have debated sharing this news on our blog, but here we go.  The three people that read our blog probably already know all this.  We are having a baby girl in June.  Could not be more excited or stressed out about the whole thing.  
Pinked out at 26 weeks.
Since then I've said hello to the third trimester, a much bigger tummy (girl is growing), heartburn, headaches, and randomly falling asleep mixed with insomnia.  Sunday and Monday began the anniversary of 6 weeks of heartbreak for our family.  So for the next 6 weeks I'm going to blog about everything that is making me happy lately.  This growing baby girl of ours is a good place to start.  

1 comment:

N said...

Congratulations! I had no idea you were expecting. ...and girls sure are fun. : )rtc ...mine is helping me type right now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...