2.15.2012

Our Valentines!

Carson's first year for a Valentine's box.  He told me he wanted it to look like Darth Vader.  
Every year I want to try making Valentine's and this year I finally did.  Annie and I went to a party store and found little toys that I came up with saying for.
I helped with Carson and Annie's school parties during the day.  Kai loved being a kindergartner with Annie for a few hours and Annie came to first grade with me to help with Carson's party.  After dinner we decorated sugar cookies and made a huge mess.  Every year for Valentine's Day we give each of our kids a new book.  They love Dr. Seuss books and they are only $5 at Target right now.  
I always forget how spoiled we get with treats on Valentine's.  Every year we find all kinds of treats at our door from neighbors and friends.  Our three also were given such cute surprises from all their grandparents.  
 My mom gave them these shirts that they wore all day.  Love these three so so much.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...