12.15.2011

Threading

Last week Annie convinced me that my eyebrows were not cute at all and I needed to get them threaded at this somewhat shady place next to Nordstrom.  I have been wanting to try threading since I saw it on Oprah years ago.  For months anytime we have walked by this place Annie has begged me to try it.  I looked at the eyebrows of women as they came out and they all looked good so I thought I'd finally give it a try.  Annie had my phone while I was getting it done and I just realized she took tons of pictures and video.  Watching the women with their thread while their clients calmly relaxed I thought it would maybe tickle.  I was so wrong.  When she did my upper lip my eyes watered from the pain.  I have to admit though I have been so happy with the results and it wasn't very expensive.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...