10.02.2015

These four.

So no big deal that I haven't blogged in over two years.  Our four kids are at such fun ages and here's a little update on each of them.  

I always love conference weekend and the October one definitely has a special place in my heart.  Eleven years ago we were living in our condo and my siblings spent Sunday watching conference with us.  The next morning I was induced and at 10:14 on 10/4/2004 our Carson was born.  This Sunday he'll be 11.  I could not be prouder of the person he is.  He's getting close to some tricky years and I hope he continues to make good choices.  We are so lucky to have him as the oldest in our family.  Such a great example to his siblings.  He is so funny.  He wakes up every morning around 6:30, takes a shower, then does coding through MIT.   He is obsessed with football and talks about it all the time.  He is so smart, witty, and has the sweetest testimony.

Annie is really loving dance!  She does Jazz and ballet and is in the Bon Bon dance for our local Nutcracker.  She still loves tumbling, started the violin, and is doing so great in school.

Kai is playing football and loves it, but is worried about tackling because he doesn't want to hurt anyone.  Such a sweetheart our Kai.  Kai is doing awesome in school and is really into science.  He wants to be a dentist or orthodontist and thinks teeth are pretty cool!  

And Evie!  Evie is at one of my most favorite ages and one of the hardest ages for me.  She reminds for so much of Carson at this age.  So sweet, cute, and fun, but she really needs her sleep or watch out.  She's really independent like Carson and keeps telling me I can leave her home when I have to get the kids from school.  Of course that never happens.  She goes to preschool three days a week at the same school our other kids went to.  The teachers tell me they just think she's the cutest thing.  She always wears a watch and necklace to school.  She started this thing where she says, "you got it" and gives me a thumbs up.  I'm practically raising Michelle Tanner.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...