10.27.2011

Annie and I are famous.

The other day Annie and I were out shopping while the boys were in school when someone ran up and nocked on my window and asked if I would be in a segment for the Daily Dish on CW.  It was Noelle, Reagan's replacement on the Daily Dish and Good Things Utah.  Annie and I were in a segment called "Will you try it and would you buy it".  See the video here.  Yep I sound like I'm 12 and I love Annie in the background.  

I posted a tutorial for how to make this wreath on our Annelily Design blog a few weeks ago.  It was 
featured on Babble here. They featured it as one of 24 handmade Halloween wreaths on the web.
Today I posted a DiY Halloween topiary  on Annelily Design that I made with some of the leftovers from the wreath project.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

jen! you are the cutest! you could rock the tattoo lips ;) Halloween wreath is very cute, yet still classy. Too bad halloween is so close otherwise i'd make!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...