10.25.2011

The rest of our week.

The morning after Disneyland we were able to go to Todd's family time share in Carlsbad.  Todd's brother and his family got in town that day and our kids loved spending time with their Texas cousins.

 So beautiful in Aviara.

It's a tradition to play croquet and bocce every time we go.  We loved it that our trips overlapped with Trent and Jenni's.  After spending time with them we were able to stop by and see my grandparents in San Diego.  Then we met all my family in La Jolla for dinner at a little Italian restaurant by the beach.  I loved having my whole family together.  My sister passed away in San Diego and we all met in San Diego in honor of her.  We went to her favorite beach Wind and Surf.  It is amazing and has a little hut.  
My mom got us all rooms for two nights on the beach in La Jolla.
The view from our room.
Annie and our niece Shea.  
Our nephew Paxton.
We all spent the day at the beach.  The weather was amazing.
Carson and Annie learned how to Boogie board.  
Cutest thing watching those two ride the waves.
My brother Josh spent hours playing in the sand with our kids.
Lots of paddle ball.
Grandma Patty did Yoga with our kids on the beach.
Annie and Callista.  
That night my cousin, aunt, and my cousins kids came over to have a pizza party with us.  We all crowded in my dad and Patty's room and watched the BYU/Utah game.  
The next morning before we left we all went to brunch.
We went to this restaurant famous for their coast toast.  They give out the recipe and I need to try to recreate it.  So good.
The restaurant is across from the children's pool where the sea lions and seals hang out.


One last picture before we got in the car to leave.  Loved this week and thank you mom for the amazing weekend.









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...