9.13.2009

What we've been up too....

Lately any pictures I take have been with my iphone. On Carson and Annie's first day of preschool I had my camera ready when I realized the battery was dead. So I hurried and took some pics with my phone and have been using it ever since.



I loved Carson and Annie's first day of preschool this year. They were so excited together and Kai was oblivious that they were even leaving. They both almost jumped out of the car and when I picked them up Carson helped Annie to the car. Moments like that make my heart melt. Right after I dropped them off Kai and I met Todd at Zupa's for a very quiet lunch. Annie's best friend at school is named Nia and Carson has some good friends in his class from last year.


We have a tradition of heading to the dinosaur museum on their second week of school because the have $2 Tuesday's the month of August. Carson kept telling me about a part where you can brush off dinosaur bones, but when we had gone last year we didn't go to it. The last time he had been to that part of the museum was about 15 months ago. He led me to it just before we left. Our Carson has a crazy memory.


Carson and Annie dressed like pirates ready to go to their friend Ty's party. These are their pirate faces. It was an awesome party, but these were the only pictures I took.


Annie started her second year of dance this week. I pick her up from preschool on Tuesday's, change her clothes in the back of the car and she's off to dance. How did she get so old? She loooooves dance and is so excited to be doing a ballet/tap combo class again. Ballet is her favorite.


These two grabbed mine and Todd's sunglasses before we went into Mcdonald's to meet some friends.


Yesterday as we were getting ready to go out Annie grabbed a few accessories for the drive.

4 comments:

Cyndi and Logan said...

How do they grow up so fast??!! Cute kids!! I love it, I love the little moments where your heart just melts because they are being so cute together. I think those make this all worth it!! :)

Taryn and the boys said...

Dallas is like four, four and a half hours away. I would be really fun to see you guys we'll have to see if we can make it work somehow.

Taryn and the boys said...

it, it would be really...

Mat and Brooke said...

Those two are as cute as can be and will be best friends forever to come. :) It probably makes all those stressful days past of feeling like you had two babies at once all worth it by watching how cute they are together and how much they love one another! As soon as Kai is old enough, I'm sure he'll join right in with them and then you'll have your own little Three Musketeers! So darling, Jenn. We love you guys.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...